How we work
Fundi Software has a strong R&D focus, with sales and marketing performed by our partner network and our international representatives. In Australia we primarily seek experts in z/OS system programming, testing, and application development.
Work is performed in small, focused, project teams. The success of our products relies on innovation, quality and time-to-market so at Fundi you'll find a pragmatic and outcome oriented work environment.
What we offer
Fundi Software provides a modern, pleasant and flexible working environment where professionalism is rewarded. Our small team environment recognizes personal contribution and achievement. You will work with staff of the highest calibre, and feel needed as an important part of a successful company.
- Competitive salaries
- Generous leave entitlements
- Flexible working hours
- Access to the latest technology from leading vendors
- Opportunities to create exciting new software
- Location in a modern city with a fantastic climate and lifestyle
- Assistance with Australian residency (if required)
Fundi is located in Perth, the capital of Western Australia.
Interested in applying?
Fundi Software is always looking for leading professionals within the industry.
Applicants with the skills, experiences and qualities outlined below are invited to apply:
- Technical communication: written and oral
- Research, analysis and problem solving
- z/OS system environment
- Development using one of the following:
- High-level assembler (HLASM)
- System Programming C
Extensive IMS and CICS experience is highly regarded.
Submitting your resume
Please e-mail your resume to:
All materials will be kept in strictest confidence. Fundi Software is an equal opportunity employer.