Fundi respects internationally recognised principles relating to human rights, labour rights and anti-corruption.
- The protection of internationally proclaimed human rights
- Freedom of association and the effective recognition of the right of collective bargaining
- The elimination of all forms of forced and compulsory labour
- The effective abolition of child labour
- The elimination of discrimination in respect of employment and occupation
- The abolition of corruption in all its forms, including extortion and bribery
Wages & Benefits
Fundi Software remunerates its employees in full compliance with the current legislation in all our operational locations and in these matters aims to be an employer of choice for workers in our industry. As a minimum this includes compliance in pay scales, legally mandated benefits and all other regulated elements of compensation.
Fundi Software recognises that its greatest assets are its people. We are committed to fostering a dynamic, balanced environment that creates opportunities for our team to work, live and play. We focus on striking a balance between professional and personal life, promoting the health and well-being of our people, the maintenance and ongoing improvement of staff morale and personal development to enable our people to achieve their full potential.
Fundi Software structures its work practices to ensure that, in the normal course of business, working hours remain well within the prevailing local working hours. For example, at Fundi Software's primary operational location in Australia our normal hours of work are 38 hours per week and our employees are salaried. The level of an employee’s salary package takes into account any overtime payments that may occur from time to time. Additional payments may be made in certain circumstances for work performed as directed by management on behalf of its customers. Time off in lieu may be substituted for overtime payments if agreed between the staff member and management.
Health and Safety
The safety, health and well-being of our employees, contractors and the community are of core value to Fundi Software’s operations. A healthy workforce contributes to business success. The Company’s aim is for zero injuries. Fundi Software:
- provides a comfortable and safe work place
- encourages safe behaviour by employees and contractors
- establishes a mind-set that injuries are preventable
- provides safety education and training
- conducts safety risk assessments
Fundi Software's safety and health performance is measured through internal and external auditing and reporting processes.
Fundi Software securely maintains records to demonstrate and ensure compliance in all these matters. Our records are retained for at least the minimum legislated periods.